CDU Global Leader Award 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Charles Darwin University, Australia is inviting applications for Global Leader Award 2021 from the international students holding an offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at CDU. The selected scholars will receive a 25% tuition fee remittance in first-year and 10% tuition fee remittance for the rest of the duration of the course.
CDU Global Leader Award 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be commencing his/her studies at CDU in an undergraduate or postgraduate course for Semester 1, 2021
- Have scored 70% or more in their highest completed qualification.
- Meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements
- Not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency
- Be an international student on a student visa
The selected scholars will receive a 25% tuition fee remittance in first-year and 10% tuition fee remittance for the rest of the duration of the course.
- Statement of purpose
- Two referees reports
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button
Step 2: Fill in the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the necessary documents and attach them with the application.
Step 4: Submit the application with application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Application deadline: 13th December 2020
- Overall score in their highest completed qualification
- Submit a statement (up to 500 words) outlining why you should be awarded a scholarship
- Two referees reports (academic or professional) supporting your scholarship application
Terms and Conditions
- The recipient must continue to be an international student liable for international student fees.
- The recipients must pay their portion of the tuition fees in full on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester.
- The recipients must maintain a GPA of 4 and a full-time enrolment of 40 credits points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or has approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester.
- The candidate should remain enrolled at the Sydney campus in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more