CDFD Hyderabad Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting And Diagnostics (CDFD), an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from MSc/BE/BTech/BVSc/BPharm degree holders for CDFD Hyderabad Senior Research Fellowship 2020. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Characterization of tumour suppressor function of mRNA 4466". The selected candidates will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (applicable only if the selected candidate does not avail CDFD hostel accommodation).
CDFD Hyderabad Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 32 years of age
- Hold an MSc/BE/BTech/BVSc/BPharm, or equivalent degree with at least two years of research experience post-MSc/BE/BTech/BVSc/BPharm, OR
- Hold an ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Engineering/Technology, OR
- Hold an MBBS or BDS with 1-year internship/MVSc/MPharm or equivalent
The selected candidates will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (applicable only if the selected candidate does not avail CDFD hostel accommodation).
- Document for experience, skills, etc.
- Category certificates (if applicable)
- Other documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the 'Start' button to start the application.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details.
Step 4: Upload the required documents including the letters of reference.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 07th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being shortlisted for interview.
- The decision of the Director, CDFD will be final in this respect and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any of the selected individuals may from time to time be assigned to perform any other duties commensurate with their qualifications, by the Director, CDFD.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Women applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more