CCRAS-Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Senior Research Fellowship (Ayurved) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) invites applications for CCRAS-Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Senior Research Fellowship (Ayurved) 2021 from BAMS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "A randomized control trial to evaluate the efficacy of Ayurvedic interventions (A Agastya Haritaki and Ashwagandha) and Yoga in long term effects of COVID -19”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
CCRAS-Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Senior Research Fellowship (Ayurved) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a BAMS degree from a recognized University.
- Have skills of drafting/editing of scientific documents/ articles/Technical Reports
- Have knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint
- Have publication in peer-reviewed journals
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Appear for the walk-in-interview on the specified date and time.
Application deadline: 16th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA /DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Extension of tenure may be considered on a need basis and performance of the incumbents.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more