CCRAS-Central Ayurveda Research Institute Pharmacognosy/Botany Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) invites applications for the CCRAS-Central Ayurveda Research Institute Pharmacognosy/Botany Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Quality Control standards of ten (10) Indigenous Medicinal Plants of India". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
CCRAS-Central Ayurveda Research Institute Pharmacognosy/Botany Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold MSc Botany with two years of research experience or MPharm (Pharmacognosy) from a recognized University/Institution
- Have drawing skills of plant anatomical features and photomicrograph
- Have working knowledge of computer
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Submit the application via email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 17th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The selection process for SRF will comprise a written test followed by an interview of the candidates who qualify in the written test on the same day.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more