CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand 2019-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand 2019-21 invites applications from students who have passed/are appearing for class 10 board examination in the year 2019. The scholarship will be given to students in two groups - fully sponsored by CCL and Open Group.
CCL Ke Lal and CCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand 2019-21 DeadlineClosed
EligibilityAn applicant must -
Note: The wards of CCL employees can also apply for this scholarship under Group 1.
- Be a domicile of Jharkhand state
- Be appearing in class 10 board examination in 2019
- Obtain at least 80% marks in CBSE/ICSE board and at least 70% aggregate in JAC board in class 10 (for group 1 and 2)(Note: For video coaching centres, the applicant must obtain at least 60% aggregate in class 10 examination from CBSE/ICSE/JAC boards)
- Have an annual family income less than INR 6 Lakh per annum (for Group 1) (Note: There is no income criterion for Group 2 and video coaching centres).
- Be residing within 25 km of CCL command areas (for Group 1)
BenefitsThe selected students will receive -
- Group 1 (fully sponsored by CCL) - Free boarding, lodging, schooling and coaching at Ranchi centre will be given to 11 male and 11 female students selected from the Land Outsees/Villagers within 25 km of the command areas of CCL/Children of Wage Board Employees of CCL. (Note: The maximum number of children of employees is 6).
- Group 2 (Open group) - Free coaching and the residential facility will be given to 8 male and 8 female students selected from all over the Jharkhand state.
- Video coaching will be given to students at three video coaching centres established in CCL Command Areas.
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Registration card/admit card of class 10 board examination
- Income certificate of parents
- Address proof of student/parents (Aadhaar Card)
How can you apply?Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship in person only by following the below-given steps -Step 1: Download the application form from here or get it in person from GM's office of all areas/projects/units of CCL (B&K Area, Argada, CRS Barkakana, BarkaSayal, Kuju, Dhori, Rajrappa, Charhi, NK Area, Kathara, Amrapali & Magadh, Central Hospital Naisarai, Rajhara and Piparwar) and SC & CSR Department, CCL Ranchi.Step 2: Fill in the application form and attach all supporting documents.Step 3: Submit the form at CCL's office.
Scholarship application start date - 19 November 2018
Scholarship application deadline - 15 January 2019 (Till 5 PM)
Entrance Examination - February 2019
The students will be selected on the basis of the following criteria -
- Marks obtained in the entrance test
- Verification of documents
- Marks obtained in class 10 examination
Terms and Conditions
- The entrance test will be conducted in the first week of February 2019. It will multiple-choice based test with OMR based answer sheets.
- The syllabus of the test covers topics from subjects like General Aptitude and Reasoning, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Undergoing a medical fitness test is compulsory for all selected candidates. They will receive the scholarship only if they are declared medically fit.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more