CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development Kolkata is inviting applications for CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from B.A.M.S degree holders. The selected candidates are meant for work on the R&C project titled “A Prospective Open-Label Controlled Interventional Study on the Effect of Ayurvedic Intervention (Ayurveda Raksha Kit) as a Prophylactic Measure in the Pandemic of COVID-19 - A Community Based Study". The selected fellows will receive a remuneration of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA as per rule.
CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not to be more than 35 years of age as on 01.01.2020
- Hold a B.A.M.S Degree from any recognized university
- Preference will be given to those who possess higher qualification or who have previous research experience i.e having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST, or equivalent organization. Knowledge of Computer (M.S. Office etc.)
Note: There is relaxation in the age limit in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, as per Government rules.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA as per rule.
Number of Posts: 3
- Two passport size photographs
- Self-attested photocopies of educational and experience certificates
- Original certificates, for verification
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents
Step 4: Applicants should submit their filled-in application along with two passport size photographs and self-attested photocopies of the certificates at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview: 08th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement of the above post on the co-terminus basis for a period of four-month.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The selected candidates will have to perform any work in addition to assigned ones.
- The engagement of the above post will be purely on a contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment
- The Director CARIDD, Kolkata reserves the right to postpone or cancel the written test and interview without assigning any reason
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more