IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarships 2018-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarships 2018-20 invites applications from graduate students who are going to pursue an MBA degree program or equivalent in the academic year 2018-19. The scholarship aims to aid the persistence and access to higher education to students by providing them meaningful financial support.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarships 2018-20 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India
- Be pursuing/applying to an MBA degree program or equivalent at a reputed institution in India during the academic year 2018-19
- Be enrolled in the batch of 2018-20
- Have annual family income less than INR 6 Lac from all sources
- Have successfully completed his/her graduation
A total of 110 scholarships of INR 1 Lac per annum to each student will be provided to students fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
List of mandatory documents
- Student's photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Admission letter
- Fee receipt
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
Income proof (Any one):
- Salary Slip
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Income certificate from Tehsildar or Magistrate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the link.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on 'Start Application' to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally, click on 'Submit'.
The students will be selected on the basis of their financial need.
Terms and Conditions
- The amount of the scholarship will be only towards the books and tuition fees of the course.
- The final disbursement of the scholarship will be based on the submission of fee receipt evidencing part payment by the applicant.
- The selected candidates will be informed via email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more