Camel Art Foundation Contest 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Camel Art Foundation Contest 2018 invites online entries from students and professionals of 18 years and above. The candidate can apply for any one of the categories - Student or Professional. It is a national level contest that covers four mediums namely, Oil, Acrylic, Water and Drawing & Pastels.
Camel Art Foundation Contest 2018 DeadlineClosed
EligibilityAn applicant must -
- Be a student or a professional of 18 years of age or above.
- The national prize winner will receive a sponsored EuroArt Tour of 7-10 days to any art-centric location during May to July 2019 (applicable for 7 to 8 professional and student winners).
- The national best entry student winners will receive camel product prizes of worth INR 21,000 each.
- Students need to attach scanned copy of their valid identity card of institute or letter from the artist from whom they are learning.
- The professionals need to attach scanned copy of their PAN card.
How can you apply?Eligible candidates can register for the contest online through following steps -Step 1: Click here to start the registration.Step 2: Fill in all required details.Step 3: Upload the artwork and other supporting documents.Step 4: Finally, submit the registration form.
Last date to register - 31 December 2018
Declaration of Winners - During February - March 2019
The professional and student winnerss will be declared after the submission of portfolio by the candidate and telephonic/SKYPE interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The entry to the contest is free and the applicants can send unlimited entries in any/all mediums.
- The applicants are required to submit each entry on a separate online entry form.
- All entries should have high-resolution digital image in jpeg format with minimum 300 dpi and file size not exceeding 3 MB.
- The file name of the digital image should be the title of the painting.
- The painting should not be retouched and should not contain any other detail.
- All entries submitted must be the bona fide works of the artists and executed after May 2017.
- The actual size of the painting should be above 30 X 30 centimetres without frame.
- The final selected entries will be exhibited online and offered for sale unless otherwise mentioned by the artist in the entry form.
- The winners can not transfer or encash the awards.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more