C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (CHMS) Kerala 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala invites applications for C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (CHMS) Kerala 2020 from undergraduate/postgraduate students in Kerala belonging to minority communities. The selected candidate will receive a scholarship of INR 13,000 per year.
C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (CHMS) Kerala 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must -
- Belong to Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community
- Be a native of Kerala
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 8 lakh
- Study in a government/aided polytechnic in a merit seat
- Have scored 50% or above in the qualifying examination
The selected candidate will receive a scholarship as mentioned below -
- Undergraduates: INR 5,000 per year
- Postgraduates: INR 6,000 per year
- Professional Courses: INR 7,000 per year
- Hostel Stipend: INR 13,000 per year
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to visit the online registration portal.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details including personal details, educational details and bank details.
Step 3: Create a password for future login.
Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the declaration and submit the application.
Step 5: Click on 'candidate login' and use the ID and password generated during registration.
Step 6: Upload the photo, signature and other relevant documents and take a print out of the application.
Step 7: Sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to the institution.
Application Start Date: 25th November 2020
Application Deadline: 11th January 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more