British Council GREAT Education Full Scholarships, September 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The British Council India invites applications for the British Council GREAT Education Full Scholarships, September 2019 from undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. There are up to 35 full-tuition scholarships over a variety of subjects. The scholarship provides a great opportunity for Indian students wishing to access education in the UK and avail up to 100% tuition fee waiver.
British Council GREAT Education Full Scholarships, September 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship program:
- Must have completed his/her secondary education in India
- Must have an Indian passport and be a resident of the country at the time of application
- Should have an excellent academic and extra-curricular background
- Should demonstrate good leadership qualities and potential
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
Undergraduate Students: Full tuition fee waiver for the first year of study
Postgraduate Students: Full tuition fee waiver for one-year Master’s degrees
Tuition fee waiver for the first year of two-year master’s degrees
Note: Other costs, like travel and living expenses, will not be covered by the scholarship and are the sole responsibility of the student.
- A valid passport
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate, if applying for an undergraduate course
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate, if applying for a postgraduate course
- English language proficiency certificate, if required by the selected university
- Any other requirements as laid out by the university
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Browse and choose the appropriate course and university/college.
Step 2: Register on the application portal to access the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
The applicants will be shortlisted as per the rules of the university they are applying to.
Terms and Conditions
- Each and every application will be reviewed by the British Council chosen panel based on the predefined criteria.
- The shortlisted applicants will have to appear for a personal face to face interview as a part of the final selection.
- The final decision of the scholarship selection and awards will rest with the British Council’s selection panel.
- The scholars will be expected to engage on social media platforms during their stay in the UK and share their experiences about studying in UK.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more