Bose Einstein Scholarship Test 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
JMMC Research Foundation invites applications from class VII to undergraduate students for Bose-Einstein Scholarship Test 2019 and avail scholarship worth INR 3000 per month. The qualifying candidates will also get exposure to seminars, workshops and research-based projects.
Bose Einstein Scholarship Test 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a student of class VII & VIII (for Foundation Level), or
- Be a student of class IX and X (for Intermediate Level), or
- Be a student of class XI and XII (for Upper Intermediate level), or
- Be a student at the undergraduate level (for Major Level)
- The candidates will receive INR 3000 per month for the duration of 12 months (INR 36000 per annum).
- The scholarship amount will be INR 2000 per month and a one time book grant of INR 3000.
- They will also receive exposure to seminars, workshops, projects, and research-based project works, etc.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and download the form.
Step 2: Fill the form with personal details, educational details, etc.
Step 3: Pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 600 (Bank draft. in favor of “JMMC INSTITUTION” to be paid with the filled in application form).
Step 4: Send the form along with the bank draft to the following address:
JMMC RESEARCH FOUNDATION
B.Biswas - 333/C,
Step 5: Alternatively, candidates can also apply online and pay the application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The designated link for online application can be found here.
- Application forms available: From 23rd January 2019
- Last date of submission: 15th May 2019
- Date of Examination: 23rd June 2019
- Merit List Announcement: 23rd July 2019
- Interview Date: 30th July 2019
- Winners Announcement: 15th August 2019
The selection process consists of 3 steps:
- BEST-MTA (MCQ test for 1 hour comprising 10 questions on Math)
- BEST-MTB (Subjective test for 1 hour comprising 4 questions on Math)
- Interview (of selected candidates based on written test)
The examination will be held in Kolkata.
Terms and Conditions
- The size of the candidate photograph should be 25mm/30mm.
- Those qualifying the written examination (MTA & MTB) will be called for an interview.
- The students must report at the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Calculators, cell phones or any type of electronic devices are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- The Management reserves the right to reject any candidature without assigning any reason.
- Students must carry their Admit Card and their own belongings (Pencil, Pen, Eraser) at the exam centre.
- Students must come in School Uniform.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more