Border Areas Scholarship, Meghalaya 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Meghalaya invites applications for Border Areas Scholarship, Meghalaya 2020-21 from students belonging to SC/ST communities who are pursuing post-matric studies within and outside the state during the current year 2020-21.
Border Areas Scholarship, Meghalaya 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
- Be a permanent resident of Meghalaya whose village is included in the notified border areas villages given by Border Area Department
- Belong to the SC/ST community of Meghalaya state
- Be pursuing a regular course of studies in any recognized institution
- Not be employed in any service under the government of any non-government establishment
- Not be a repeater of the same class for more than once
The selected students will get variable financial benefits.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all the details carefully.
Step 3: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form at the respective institutions.
Last date of application: 30th October 2020
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- All Head of the Institutions should submit the application forms along with the softcopy in excel format as specified in the guideline.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more