Book Bank for SC Students, Maharashtra 2017-18
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Book Bank for SC students 2017-18 from students enrolling in Medical, Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary and Law courses. This is a centrally sponsored scheme that stands merged with Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students.
Book Bank for SC Students, Maharashtra 2017-18 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must -
- Be eligible for a Government of India scholarship scheme.
- Belong to Scheduled Caste.
- Have taken admission in Engineering, Medical, Law, Agriculture, and Veterinary courses.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
Note: To apply for the book bank, the eligible candidates need to contact the related District Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare Department.
Terms and Conditions
- The students enrolling in Medical and Engineering courses will receive 1 set of books for 2 students along with INR 7500.
- The students enrolling in Agriculture courses will receive 1 set of books for 2 students along with INR 4500.
- The students enrolling in Veterinary courses will receive 1 set of books for 2 students along with INR 5000.
- The students enrolling in postgraduate courses in medical, engineering, veterinary and agriculture courses will receive 1 set for 1 student along with INR 5000.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more