Book Award to Meritorious School Going Children of DOT Employees 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Telecommunications, Government of India invites applications for Book Award to Meritorious School Going Children of DOT Employees 2019 from children of DoT employees studying in class 2 to 12. The grant for the book will be awarded to the meritorious school-going children on the basis of marks secured in the annual examination of the academic year 2017-18 & 2018-19. Selected students will get up to INR 3,000 per annum as book award.
Book Award to Meritorious School Going Children of DOT Employees 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be a ward of the employees of DoT
- Have secured at least 75% of marks in the respective annual examination of Class I to XI in a government recognized school
Note:- There is 10% relaxation to minimum prescribed percentage in case of children belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories and Gr – D employees and 15% relaxation to girl students. Click here for more clarification.
- Class 2 to 5 students on the basis of marks secured in Class 1 to 4 annual examination – INR 1,500 per annum
- Class 6 to 8 students on the basis of marks secured in Class 4 to 7 annual examination – INR 2,200 per annum
- Class 9 to 12 students on the basis of marks secured in Class 8 to 11 annual examination – INR 3,000 per annum
Click here for more clarification.
Duly self-attested copy of mark sheet/report card
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application proforma.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Enclose all the requested documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application to Section Officer, Welfare/General II Section, Mezz. Floor, Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, 20, Ashoka Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Application deadline: 31st January 2020
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provided with the book award on the basis of their marks.
Terms and Conditions
- Employees drawing pay up to the Level 13 of Pay Matrix as per 07th Central Pay Commission (INR 8,700/- GP as per 6th CPC) up to the level of Director as on 01st April of the respective academic year are eligible to apply for a maximum of first two dependent children including twins.
- Employees claiming relaxation under reserved categories should submit their application with copies of certificate from concerned cadre controlling authority or caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants should furnish their Bank Details for making payments through ECS.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more