BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus, Zuarinagar inviting applications for BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for R&C project titled, “Recovery of Water from Gaseous Emissions.” The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an ME/MTech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per GoI norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the application with a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send it via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2020.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interaction/interview with the PI.
- Consideration for the fellowship will follow Institute and Funding agency norms (as applicable).
- It is expected that the selected candidate joins the project with immediate effect.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more