BITS Pilani Hyderabad DST-SERB Department of Biological Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus is inviting applications for BITS Pilani Hyderabad DST-SERB Department of Biological Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Understanding the Role of Long Non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) in Transforming Growth Factor-beta (TGF-β) Pathway in Glioblastoma". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month plus HRA/Hostel Fee (As per DST- SERB norms).
BITS Pilani Hyderabad DST-SERB Department of Biological Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science (M.Sc in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Life Science, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics) with GATE/NET qualification, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in Professional Course (B.E./B.Tech in Biotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics) with GATE/NET qualification, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Professional Course (M.E/M.Tech in Biotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics)
- Hold Molecular biology techniques with good knowledge of bioinformatics
(NET qualification includes DBT-BET, CSIR-UGC, GATE, GPAT, ICMR-JRF, ICAR-AICE, JEST, JGEEBILS conducted by Central Government as per SERB OM SB/S9/Z-01/2015 dated 07/01/2015).
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month plus HRA/Hostel Fee (As per DST- SERB norms).
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Prepare an application with supporting documents.
Step 3: Send their detailed resume/CV, either by soft with the subject marked as “Application for JRF in DST-SERB sponsored project ECR/2017/001953” before 20/05/2021 to -
Dr. Vivek Sharma,
Assistant Professor and Principal Investigator - DST-SERB project, Department of Biological Sciences,
BITS Pilani-Hyderabad Campus,
Kapra Mandal Hyderabad- 500 078, Telangana
Application Deadline: 20th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is temporary and coterminous with the project for a maximum of one year.
- Self-Attested photocopies of these documents with CV and latest photo will be collected at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more