BITS Pilani Hyderabad Department of Electrical and Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus is inviting applications for BITS Pilani Hyderabad Department of Electrical and Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Powering the Ultra-Low-Power Wireless System/IoT Node by Scavenging Multi-Band Radio Frequency (RF) Energy", where the idea is to develop an on-chip energy processing unit for powering an ultra-low-power wireless sensor/IoT node by scavenging multiband RF energy". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
BITS Pilani Hyderabad Department of Electrical and Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in VLSI/Microelectronics/ Electronics or equivalent with 70% marks
- Have CSIR-UGC NET (including lectureship), GATE, etc. (will be given priority)
- Have experience in VLSI Circuits and Systems and/or RF Microelectronics (will be given priority)
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- CV and Cover letter
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Prepare an application with supporting documents.
Step 3: Apply with CV and Cover letter (showing alignment and justification with the roles/responsibilities/requirements) using Google Form.
Dr. Saroj Mondal (Principal Investigator)
Department of Electrical and Electrical Engineering
Email address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 8th May 2021
Intimation to shortlisted candidates to be called for online interview: 15th May 2021
Date of online interview: 22nd May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Students should have all original documents to support their resume and the same will be verified at the time of joining if the candidate is selected.
- The online interview committee will call the students during their allotted slot.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more