BITS Pilani Hyderabad Department of CSIS Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus is inviting applications for BITS Pilani Hyderabad Department of CSIS Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “QoE Optimized Multimedia Content Delivery through Caching in D2D underlay Networks (CRG/2020/000788)". The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per DST Norms.
BITS Pilani Hyderabad Department of CSIS Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an ME/MTech in CSE/IT with a minimum of 60% marks
- Be NET/GATE qualified
- Have in-depth knowledge of Computer networks
- Have good programming skills in C/C++/Java/Python
- Be comfortable in a UNIX environment
The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per DST Norms.
- Educational qualification certificates
- Research experience proof, if any
- Published research papers, if any
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Prepare an application with supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the applications by email or post a plain paper giving detailed information about the educational qualifications, research experience and published research papers if any, by 19th February 2021 via email to -
Dr Suvadip Batabyal
Application deadline: 19th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- The exact date of the interview will be notified to the selected candidates over the mail.
- Selected candidates may be permitted to register for PhD programme of BITS-Pilani, subject to the fulfilment of the requirements.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more