BIRAC Innovation Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
University Innovation Cluster (UIC), Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan invites applications for BIRAC Innovation Fellowship 2019. The fellowship supports candidates in pursuing post-graduate and post-doctoral studies. Highly competitive and exceptionally motivated students who have an eye for innovation and drive for start-ups will be selected for this fellowship. The fellowship recipients will be incubated and mentored for carrying out innovative research. The selected candidates will also receive up to INR 50,000 per month as stipend along with annual grants.
BIRAC Innovation Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have completed his/her PhD degree (for Post-Doctoral Fellowship) OR
- Have completed his/her Masters/B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.E degree on or after 1st January 2017 (for Post-Graduate Fellowship)
BIRAC Innovation Fellowships are for high-level innovation and application research in the biotechnology sector. The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- Post-Doctoral fellows will receive INR 50,000 per month with an annual research grant of INR 5 lakhs.
- Post-Graduate fellows will receive INR 30,000 per month with an annual research grant of INR 2 lakhs.
- Fellows will also receive mentoring support and project monitoring by UIC, BIRAC and partner industries.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill the form with the relevant details including personal details, educational details, work experience, project details, etc.
Step 3: Attach a passport size photograph and self-attested copies of relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application form along with relevant documents by post to the below address-
University Innovation Cluster, CCT,
University of Rajasthan,
JLN Marg, Jaipur- 302004
- Proposal submission opens: 20th May 2019
- Proposal submission closes: 30th June 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship is for a period of 18 months with a provision of 6-month extension for deserving cases.
- The BIRAC Innovation Fellows will be selected under the following broad scientific areas-
- Cellular Therapeutics
- Bioactive drugs
- Value added food products
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more