Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 is inviting applications for two JRF and SRF posts in the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. The tenure of the project shall be for 36 months. The assignment will be in a purely time bound research project. Applicants having prior experience in cell culture/molecular biology, development of biomaterials, in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of biomaterials will be preferred. The selected fellows will work on the research project - “Fast clotting clinical grade hemostatic agent for emergency care”. They will also receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 28,000 per month.
Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must have either of the following:
- Master's degree in Engineering with a minimum of CGPA of 6.5/10
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science with a minimum of CGPA of 8.0/10
- JRF/95 percentile or higher in GATE score
- Master's degree in Medicine/Dental/Veterinary/Pharmacy with a minimum CGPA of 8.0/10 with GATE
- Master's degree in science or allied areas with the following criteria: minimum CGPA of 8.0/10, first division in Bachelor's degree and JRF/95 percentile or higher GATE score
The selected JRF and SRF candidates for the research work at NIT on the research project - “Fast clotting clinical grade hemostatic agent for emergency care” will be awarded fellowship in the following manner:
- JRF: INR 25,000 per month
- SRF: INR 28,000 per month
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Compile CV, cover letter, photocopies of mark sheets, degrees, publication, work experience etc in a prescribed format and send the same to the address below:
Asst. Registrar, SRICCE,
National Institute of Technology,
Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- The application cover should be clearly superscribed with the following: 'Post applied for' and 'Name of the project'.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- IMPRINT-2, SERB, DST are the funding agencies for this project.
- The period of the fellowship will be from 03.01.2019 to 02.01.2022
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more