Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellow, NIT Rourkela 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellow, NIT Rourkela 2019 is inviting applications from BTech or MTech students to apply for Junior Research Fellowship on the project titled - “Evaluating anti-amyloidogenic propensity of surface functionalized carbon dots”. The tenure of the project is for 3 years. The fellows will receive a monthly stipend up to INR 28000. The fellowship is funded by SERB and only one fellow will be selected.
Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellow, NIT Rourkela 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have BTech/BE/MTech/ME degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Nanotechnology, Biochemical, Chemical, Food Engineering, Life Science or related subjects
- Have obtained CGPA of 8/10 or minimum marks of 75% in Bachelors or CGPA of 6.5/10 with 60% minimum marks in Masters
- Carry out research in the line of the project titled - “Evaluating anti-amyloidogenic propensity of surface functionalized carbon dots” with a scope of PhD registration
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 25,000 per month for 1st and 2nd year and INR 28,000 per month for the 3rd year.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form and read the instruction properly before applying.
Step 2: Compile a CV, cover letter, photocopies of mark sheets, degrees, publication, work experience etc in a prescribed format and send to the address below:
Asst. Registrar, SRICCE
National Institute of Technology
The candidates are selected on the basis of the merit and need of the research project.
Terms and Conditions
- The cover should be superscribed clearly the post applied for and the name of the project with code.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- A bachelor accommodation in the hostel will be provided and campus accommodation may be provided to married students subject to availability.
- The applicant should have prior research experience in nanoparticle synthesis and characterization/protein biochemistry and biophysics is preferred, but not mandatory.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more