Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour invites applications for Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship will be on a contractual and temporary basis, and the candidate will be working on a project entitled, “Site-specific crop pest and disease diagnostics and their management using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle & Artificial Intelligence”. The selected candidates will receive a stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as admissible.
Bihar Agricultural University Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold a Master's degree in Life Sciences/Computer Application with UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET or GATE qualification
- Have a master's degree with at least 60% marks or an equivalent overall grade point average in the above subjects with relevant years of Bachelor’s degree
The selected candidates will receive a stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as admissible.
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the bio-data containing name, father's name, permanent and postal address, contact number, date of birth, academic qualifications, experience, etc.
Step 3: Compile all the relevant documents and submit it by post or in-person to -
The Office of Nodal Officer,
RKVY-cum-Director Extension Education,
Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour
NOTE: Post submission, appear for the interview with original documents on 28.08.2020 at 03.00 PM.
Last date of submitting the application by post - 27th August 2020 by 5:00 PM
Personal submission of application: 28th August 2020 by 11.00 AM
Walk-In-Interview: 28th August 2020 at 3.00 PM
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate is required to work full time in the respective project for at least 06 months from the date of joining on a contractual basis.
- However, further extension in the engagement period may be allowed depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The candidate will have no legal right, whatsoever for further absorption/re-engagement in the concerned project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more