Bighelp National Merit Scholarship 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship 2018 invites applications from meritorious students who passed their class 10 from a government public school. The key objective of the scholarship is to help poor, but meritorious students of class 10 who have studied in a government public school.
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship 2018 DeadlineClosed
EligibilityAn applicant must -
Note: The students who studied at a government or private aided institution with hostel facility are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Have studied at a Government/Municipal/Zilla Parishad School in India
- Have passed class 10 in the academic year 2017-18 with GPA 9.8 or above or 98% marks or above
- Have annual family income less than INR 1,00,000
- Not hold agricultural land more than one acre
BenefitsThe selected scholars will receive INR 5,000 per annum for up to 6 years (Up to INR 30,000) or until they receive their graduation or technical degree, whichever is earlier. Documents
- A recent photograph of the applicant (passport size) affixed on the application
- Copy of ration card or income certificate
- Copy of certificates relating to social service and co-curricular activities
- Copy of class 10 mark sheet duly signed by the Head Master of the school
- Certificate of physical disability (if applicable)
- A hand-written letter explaining the student's need for the scholarship, his/her current financial situation, his/her future goals, etc).
How can you apply?Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -Step 1: Click here to download the application form and take out its print.Step 2: Fill in all required details.Step 3: Send the application form along with necessary documents by post to -BIGHELP FOR EDUCATION, 16 H.I.G.H (Duplex), APHB, BALAJINAGAR, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD–500072Note: Students can also send a scanned copy of the duly filled application form along with the supporting documents on email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The students will be selected after the verification procedure that involves all shortlisted students to go through a telephonic interview with the executives of Bighelp from Hyderabad.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more