Bharati Scheme for Masters Degree Overseas (BS-MDO) 2018-19, Andhra Pradesh
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation invites applications for the Bharati Scheme for Masters Degree Overseas (BS-MDO) 2018-19. Brahmin students from Andhra Pradesh who have secured admission in a Masters Degree course overseas can receive financial assistance of up to INR 10 lakhs for supporting their overseas education. The aim of the scholarship is to encourage Brahmin students pursuing an overseas education.
Bharati Scheme for Masters Degree Overseas (BS-MDO) 2018-19, Andhra Pradesh DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Have secured admission in any Masters degree course overseas in a reputed institution during the year 2018-19 OR should be pursuing the final year of the PEC course overseas, in collaboration with the Indian university/institute
- Be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Be from Brahmin community
- Have his/her parents belonging to the Brahmin community who reside in Andhra Pradesh
- Have an annual income of parents/guardian not more than INR 6 lakhs
- Not be availing the benefits of any other Government scheme
The students selected for the scholarship will receive financial assistance in the following manner:
- An amount of INR 5 lakhs for any course being pursued abroad with duration less than 18 months and
more than 11 months
- An amount of INR 10 lakhs for Masters Degree Programme being pursued abroad with minimum 18
Note: The amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the applicant.
Applicants need to upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Aadhar card of the student
- Caste certificate (in the name of student) and income certificate issued by MeeSeva in one PDF
- SSC and qualifying degree certificates
- SB account passbook in Andhra Bank or State Bank of India (account must be in the name of the applicant)
- Passport size photograph (in jpeg format of maximum 50 kb)
- Proof of admission and fees paid into any Masters Degree Course Overseas in any reputed institution OR Proof of collaboration letter between the two universities/institutes, in case of Final year PEC course abroad
- Passport, VISA, Air Ticket and Form –i20 or equivalent in one PDF
Note: The documents should be uploaded in pdf format (max 250 kb size).
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the online application portal to register for the BS-MDO.
Step 2: Fill in the application form in the prescribed format and provide relevant details.
Step 3: Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more