Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Bharathidasan University invites applications for Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The assistantship is meant for a DST project entitled, "Developing metacognitive strategy enabled module for fostering employability skills among the persons with vision impairment". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 20,000 per month.
Bharathidasan University Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PG degree in Rehabilitation Science/ Education/Special Education/ English with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- Have good communication in written and spoken English
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 20,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the assistantship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the resume to the undersigned along with copies of certificates by post (or) email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Professor & Director (i/c)
Centre of Differently Abled Persons
Bharathidasan University Khajamalai
Mobile – 7200004044,
Email - email@example.com
Note: In the subject of the letter, candidates should write “Application for Research Assistant Position in ICSSR Project”
Application deadline: 10th October 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate may be allowed to register in a PhD programme in Education adhering to Bharathidasan University norms.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail/phone regarding the personal interview date.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more