Bharathidasan University Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Bharathidasan University invites applications for the Bharathidasan University Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "A Supreme Hybrid Nano Vehicle Enhanced with Natural Anticancer Payload to Improve Image-Guided Chemo-photo Thermal Co-therapy Against Cervical Cancer". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month.
Bharathidasan University Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be within the age limit as per the Tamil Nadu Government Norms
- Hold an M.Sc. degree (Biotechnology and Life Sciences)
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month.
- Biodata along with the copies of all mark statements & academic credentials.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the assistantship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: The soft copy of the application should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Submit the biodata along with the copies of all mark statements & academic credentials in a sealed envelope to the following address on or before 24.05.2021.
Dr. S. Sivaramakrishnan
Professor & Head Department of Biotechnology
Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Application Deadline: 24th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more