Bharathiar University Department of Physics Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore invites applications for Bharathiar University Department of Physics Project Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the research project entitled, "Investigations on the crystal structure of some layered metal oxides by neutron powder diffraction for K-ion batteries". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
Bharathiar University Department of Physics Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age (Relaxable up to five years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically challenged candidates)
- For Non NET and GATE candidates: Hold an MSc in Physics with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
- For NET/ GATE qualified candidates: Hold an MSc in Physics with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA with NET-JRF/Lectureship (UGC-CSIR Joint test) or (JEST Qualified) or valid GATE
For Non NET and GATE candidates: INR 14,000 pm plus HRA for initial two years and INR 16,000 plus HRA for 3rd year onwards.
For NET/ GATE qualified candidates: INR 31,000 pm plus HRA for initial two years and INR 35,000 plus HRA for 3rd year onwards.
- Recent photograph
- Relevant degree certificates
- Mark statements
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Prepare the application on a plain paper and combine all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to -
Dr. R.Kalai Selvan,
Principal Investigator (UGC-DAE CRS Project),
Department of Physics, Bharathiar University,
Coimbatore - 641 046, Tamil Nadu
Application deadline: 21st August 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview either online or by a person
- The date of interview will be intimated by email
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more