Bhajan Lal Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Bhajan Global Impact Foundation (BGIF) has committed to provide full or partial scholarships and support to students pursuing an MSc, MPhil or PhD in disciplines related to the environment in both Indian as well as foreign universities. The Bhajan Lal Scholarship 2019 will be offered following an assessment of both the needs and the merit of the candidates.
The Scholarship will be provided for a duration of 12 or 24 months, to be reviewed at the end of every 6 months. The selected scholar will receive scholarship worth full or partial tuition fee and other benefits.
Bhajan Lal Scholarship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Environment or related subjects
- Hold an offer of admission at a recognized university in India or abroad in a discipline related to Environment
Eligible levels of study are:
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Economics
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Ethics
- Environmental Finance
- Environmental History
- Environmental Chemistry
- Disciplines/subjects related to Water such as Hydrology, Water Resource Management etc.
- Disciplines/subjects related to Geology and Soils such as Soil Quality
- Disciplines/subjects related to Energy such as Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Biogas, etc.
- Disciplines/subjects related to Wildlife such as Wildlife Conservation etc.
The selected students will receive the following benefits:
- Full or partial tuition fee
- Living expense
- Travel expense
- Research expense
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web link here and fill out a new application.
Step 2: Provide personal details such as name, address and phone.
Step 3: Fill out the information on educational and curricular activities.
Step 4: Provide information on the program and answer essay questions.
Step 5: Upload the required documents and details on referees.
Step 6: Submit the application form.
The students will be selected based on merit and means.
Terms and Conditions
- At the end of every 6 months or semester, the scholar will have to submit the following for a renewal of the scholarship:
- Official academic transcript
- Description of courses/modules taken and how it has been beneficial to the scholar (400-500 words per course/module)
- Extracurricular or community activities undertaken (400-500 words)
- Plans for next semester/next 6 months (should include courses to be taken)
- The scholar will commit to spending 1 out of his/her first 5 years post the completion of the university to work full time with BGIF
BGIF is open to considering other courses if a justification on the course’s link to Environment and/or sustainability is provided.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more