Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai invites applications for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 40,000 per year.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than 28 years of age as on the last date for receipt of application
- Have a consistently good academic record and should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate
- Have completed or awaiting the final results of MSc degree
- Have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate in MSc/BS-MS (dual degree)
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month and contingency grant of INR 40,000 per year.
- Passport size photograph (with size not exceeding 20 KB)
- Educational and professional qualification document
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application on the official website.
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only. Candidate should not apply multiple applications.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for submitting the application online and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- No correspondence will be sent through post/ courier.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more