Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Maulana Azad Education Foundation invites applications from girls belonging to minority communities for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls 2020-21. The scholarship aims to provide tuition fee assistance along with other benefits to the meritorious girl students of the minority community who are unable to support their education due to financial issues.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
Students adhering to the following criteria can apply:
- Only girl students belonging to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi communities are eligible for this scholarship.
- They must be studying in Class 9 to 12.
- The annual family income of the student should be less than INR 2 lakh.
- The students must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (in aggregate) in the previous class.
The eligible students will get a scholarship to look after their expenditure on admission and course or tuition fee and maintenance allowance:
- For girls studying in Class 9 and 10: INR 5,000 each
- For girls studying in Class 11 and 12: INR 6,000 each
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- School verification form. Download it and get it signed by the Principal and upload its scanned copy with the application form
- Applicant's photograph on the school verification form and attested by the Principal
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Now, read the instructions carefully and click on 'Continue with Registration'.
Step 3: Fill the application form.
Step 4: Fill all the details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Last date for online registration: 15th December 2020
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their financial need.
Terms and Conditions
- Submitted income certificate should be either in English or in Hindi. In the case of any other language, a notarized translation should be attached to the certificate.
- Submission of more than one application form will result in rejection of the form.
- Scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the beneficiary's bank account through DBT mode.
- The scholarship will not be granted for studies abroad.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more