BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand 2019-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) invites applications for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand 2019-21 from children studying in the 10th standard. The programme provides the children with the opportunity to get educational training for competitive entrance examinations free of cost and aims to get them better prepared for the examinations, in turn, providing the students of the state of Jharkhand with a bright future ahead.
BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand 2019-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the programme, the applicant should be:
- Appearing in Class 10th board examination in 2019 from any board
- The resident of Jharkhand or ward of BCCL Employee
- Residing within a 25 km radius of command areas of BCCL
- The applicants with less than INR 6 lakhs will be given preference over other applicants
- Score at least 60% marks in the 10th board examinations
- Free from any chronic disease
Note: Medical fitness test will be conducted by the management at the time of admission.
The selected students will receive free of cost educational training through online classes and video conferencing classes for competitive examinations held for premier institutions in the future, for example, IIT, NIT etc.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Copy of the registration card of 10th standard board
- Copy of the Admit card of the 10th standard board
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhar card
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the necessary details.
Step 3: Attach the required documents along with the application.
Step 4: Get the application signed by the Personnel Officer/AM (Pers.) of Areas/ Representative of HRD, BCCL of the respective area.
- Applications open: 14th February 2019
- Application deadline: 14th March 2019
- Date of examination: May 2019 (tentative)
- Publication of result: June 2019 (tentative)
- Counseling and commencement of classes: June 2019
The selection procedure will be divided and processed as follows:
- A Screening Test (Multiple Choice Questions based) will be conducted which will comprise multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and will be 3 hours long.
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on merit and performance in the screening test for which a list will be published.
Terms and Conditions
- The programme is divided into two categories:
- Group 1 (Fully Sponsored by CCL)
- Group 2 in which 8 Male Students and 8 Female students will be selected by an open examination of the eligible applicants from the State of Jharkhand
- Only free coaching classes and hostel facility will be provided to the selected students to be put at the Ranchi Centre of the BCCL.
- School fee, food expenses and other expenses will be borne by the students themselves.
- The Video Conferencing (VC) Coaching Centres have been pre-assigned. The 4 Coaching Centres established in BCCL Command areas are:
- HRD, Kalyan Bhawan, Jagjiwan Nagar, Dhanbad
- Lodna Area, Dhanbad
- Katras Area, Dhanbad
- Block-II Area, Dhanbad
- The number of seats in each VC centre is 50 (total 200 seats) out of which 10 in each centre (total 40 seats) are reserved for female students.
- Seats will be allotted to students based on their choice, availability of seats and the rank of the student in the final merit list.
- The screening test will be held after the applicant is shortlisted through the application form. The syllabus for the same will include:
- General Aptitude & Reasoning
- Physics: Motion, Force, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Electric current, Magnetic effects of electric current, Reflection & Refraction of light, Human Eye and its defects, Optical Instruments
- Chemistry: Mole concept, Structure of Atoms, States of Matter, Chemical reactions, Sources of energy, Carbon compounds, Periodic classification of elements, Acids, bases and salts, Metals and Non-metals
- Mathematics: Basic Mathematics, Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variables, Triangles, Trigonometry &Trigonometric, Identities, Statistics, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Circles, Heights and Distances, Probability, Lines, Surface Areas and Volumes
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more