BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19, Bihar
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Education, Government of Bihar invites applications for BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19, Bihar. Post Matric students who are the domiciles of the state of Bihar can benefit from this scholarship scheme. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support to BC-EBC students of the state for supporting their higher education.
BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19, Bihar DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have family annual income not exceeding INR 1.5 lakh
- Be a domicile of Bihar
- Be studying in Post Matric Class
- Belong to BC-EBC category
- Be studying in a Centre/State recognized school/institution
Note: Candidates availing any other scholarship will not be eligible.
The selected students will receive financial assistance for supporting their Post Matric education.
- Last qualifying exam mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque
- Fee receipt
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Latest passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Visit the National Scholarship Portal.
Step 2: Click on New Student? Register Here.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, select the name of the scholarship the student is applying for, select scheme type, write the name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFS Code, Account Number).
Step 5: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 6: Login using OTP and fill the form.
Step 7: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
The scholarship will be provided to all the students of the state fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- A maximum of two boys from a family can avail the scholarship. There is no such restriction for girl students.
- The application can only be accessed through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Applications received through any other sources will not be accepted.
- Students can apply for the scholarship from 12 February 2019 to 5 March 2019.
- No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
Find more details here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more