Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi invites applications for Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 from PhD/M.Sc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “C(sp3)-H activation via Photo Redox Catalysis". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per SERB-DST norms.
Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph.D. or minimum 3 years of research experience after M.Sc in synthetic organic chemistry with at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per SERB-DST norms.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application form.
Step 3: Application with detailed CV are invited through email to Ganesh.Pandey1@bhu.ac.in on or before 24th April 2021.
Application Deadline: 24th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given if called for an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email for online/offline interviews.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more