Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Banaras Hindu University invites application for Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. Designated as the ‘Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships’, this programme offers up to 100 positions in all disciplines of Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities and Other Professional Disciplines. These fellowships are awarded for a duration of 3 years which may be extended for another 2 years on the favourable evaluation by the concerned review committee. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a stipend of INR 1 lakh per month (approximately $1500 per month) and an annual research grant of INR 3 lakh.
Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD from the top 500 institutions (THE or QS ranking) and a very good academic record throughout or a postdoctoral experience of three years from the top 500 institutions (THE or QS ranking)
- Have evidenced an independent research capability and have publications in high impact journals
- Be less than 35 years of age
The selected candidates will receive INR 1 lakh per month (approximately $1500 per month). In addition, the candidate will be entitled to an annual research grant of INR 3 lakh. Few campus accommodations are available at nomional rent.
- Proposed research plan (up to 500 words)
- Curriculum Vitae
- PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications with a brief description of the candidate's contribution
- Consent from a faculty member from BHU
- Recommendation letter of thesis supervisor or PDF advisor
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the link and download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application and all relevant documents (in one PDF file) to the Coordinator, IoE Cell, BHU at email@example.com.
Step 5: Also, send the copy of PDF application to concerned Dean/Director/Head of the Institute/Faculty/Department/Centre and the faculty member willing to host.
Application deadline: 30th May 2020
The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Terms and Conditions
- Consent from a faculty member from BHU, who is willing to host may be attached.
- These fellowships are awarded for a duration of 3 years which may be extended for another 2 years on the favourable evaluation by the concerned review committee.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more