Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Nehru Memorial Museum and Library invites applications for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India from outstanding scholars. The fellowship is about researching on the Prime Ministers of India and the Prime Minister's Office. A total of 2 scholars will be selected for this 2-year fellowship where they would be receiving a remuneration equal to Professor scale of Central Universities of India.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India 2019 DeadlineClosed
The fellowship opportunity is open to research scholars who are interested in pursuing research on Primer Ministers of India and Prime Minister's Office.
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- The emoluments, including allowances, will correspond to that of the professor of central universities. CPF/GPF facilities will be extended only to scholars having permanent jobs who take up the Fellowship at the NMML after taking leave without pay from their parent institution.
- The fellow will also be paid an amount equal to his/her annual increment in his/her post in his/her parent institution according to the dates when it will fall due to his/her being there.
- The value of Fellowship amount in the case of those who have superannuated will be fixed as per the last pay drawn, and in line with the revised pay laid down for that category of Fellowship by the competent authority.
- The value of the Fellowship amount in the case of those who are self-employed/unemployed or working in the private sector will be fixed at the beginning of the revised scale laid down for Fellowship by the competent authority.
- Fellows will be reimbursed contingent expenses up to the maximum limit of INR 30,000 per annum, which they may incur on travel, purchase of stationery, books, typing, photocopying, etc. The claims may be submitted by the Fellows in the prescribed Performa along with supporting cash memos, receipts/details of expenditure every month to the office for reimbursement.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Fill in the application form with the required details carefully.
Step 2: Attach the necessary document along with the application.
Step 3: Submit the application by emailing it to email@example.com before 27th February 11:59 pm.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference would be given to those applicants who would use archival records of NMML for their research.
- The duration of the Fellowship will be of two years with no provision for extension.
- The date of commencement of the Fellowship will be when the Fellow submits a joining report to the competent authority.
- On accepting the Fellowship, fellows who are in employment are required to produce leave/no objection certificate from their parent institution for the entire term of the fellowship, so that they will be able to devote their full time to the project for which they have been awarded the fellowship.
- Selected Fellows have to join within one month after the date of declaration of result. This can be further extended for a maximum period of another 30 days with the approval of competent authority only.
- The Fellow would also have to make a presentation of his/her findings at the NMML.
- In case the Expert Review Committee does not find the progress of work satisfactory, it will be placed before the Director, NMML for consideration and necessary action.
- The Fellows should confine themselves to the topic of research undertaken and work done in relation to that only would be taken into account in the review.
- Fellows are required to take part in NMML Academic programmes. Each Fellow is required to make one formal presentation in a year.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more