Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Assam Foundation of North America (AFNA) invites applications for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship 2020 from higher secondary passed students of Assam. The aim of this scholarship is to support financially deprived students having demonstrated promising academics. Selected students will get variable financial assistance.
Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a student seeking to or already enrolled in a bachelor’s degree course (Note: No scholarship is available at this stage for pursuing diploma/certificate level courses)
- Have passed his/her Higher Secondary/Pre-University/CBSE/ISC or equivalent board qualifying examination
- Have per-head family income (i.e. total family income/total family members) at or below INR 50,000 per year
- Be a permanent resident of the state of Assam verified through appropriate documentation
The selected students will receive variable financial benefits.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application and take a print out.
Step 4: Email the print out of the completed application to email@example.com or send to:
AFNA - AKADAMICS
4391 McMenemy Street,
Vadnais Heights, MN 55127, USA
Application deadline: 30th April 2020
Last date for documentation submission (from the requested applicants): 15th June 2020
Scholarship announcement: 31st July 2020
Selection will be based on the information and essay submitted in the application form.
Terms and Conditions
- The awardee will need to reapply for renewal of the scholarship for the new academic year.
- The awardee will need to obtain a clear promotion to the next academic year as per the institution’s criteria.
- The applicant needs to continue the course as a regular student until the completion of the course. If the applicant discontinues the course, he/she should inform AKADAMICS immediately and the scholarship will be discontinued.
- AFNA Scholarship Selection Board (SSB) for AKADAMICS will have the final authority on scholarship renewals.
- The scholarship is paid in 4 equal instalments in a year.
- The scholarship matches the schedule of an academic year in Assam (starts in July of an academic year and ends in and July of the following year).
- The scholarship is deposited to the bank account of the awardees. Awardees must have a bank account in a recognized bank.
- If the scholarship amount does not cover the entire expenses of the course pursued, the awardee will be allowed to avail scholarship from other sources.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more