Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ashoka University, Haryana invites applications for Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021 from undergraduate and postgraduate students. The aim of this fellowship is to recognize and select outstanding young individuals. Selected fellows will get admission to a one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies and financial assistance of up to 100% percent tuition fee waiver.
Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline (Final year undergraduate students may also apply)
- Be no more than 28 years of age on 01st August 2021
- Have an above-average academic record combined with extra-curricular engagement
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Admission to one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies
- Financial assistance ranging from 25% fee waiver to 100% fee waiver
- Academic transcripts
- Photograph of the applicant
- Letter of recommendation
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered successfully, login and fill in the required details in the application form.
Step 3: Upload all the relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 12th April 2021
Selection will be based on application assessment, a telephonic interview, a comprehension test, and a personal interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellows are also eligible to avail education loans to cover any gap between the aid offered and the program fee.
- The applicants must have the following characteristics to become a Young India Fellow -
- A deep-rooted ambition to solve problems and make an impact on society
- Passion for an idea or issue which could have wider social/business/academic implications
- The humility to believe that they need to learn more
- The willingness to think differently and chart a new course
- A demonstrated ability to overcome challenges
- Qualities of integrity, self-awareness, energy, initiative and open-mindedness
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more