Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
All India Council for Technical Skill Development (AICTSD) invites applications for the Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2021 from college and school students between 10 and 24 years of age. The aim of this competition is to recognize the talented students for Great Technology Scientist of Future India 2021. Selected students will get prize money of up to INR 1,50,000 and several other benefits.
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2021 Deadline20-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a college or school student or a hobbyist who wants to present his/her mathematical skills at the National Level & become the Technology Scientist of future India 2021
- Be between the age group of 10 years to 24 years
Selected students will get prize money of up to INR 1,50,000 and several other benefits.
To know more, visit the official website.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Pay the required fee.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2021
Online Exam Date: 10th June 2021
Final Result Date: 30th June 2021
Selection will be based on the competition score.
Terms and Conditions
- Every participant will get a participation certificate from AICTSD & Industrial Professionals
- All applicants have to appear for the online examination
- Registration will get automatically closed as soon as all the seats are full irrespective of the last date of registration
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more