Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
University of Waterloo, Canada invites applications for Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships from outstanding students enrolling in the first year of the undergraduate engineering program at the Faculty of Engineering. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage meritorious students to attend the university and pursue engineering studies. Under this scholarship scheme, two exceptional students, one from Mechatronics Engineering and one from Computer Engineering or Systems Design Engineering will be awarded CAD 10,000.
Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolling in the first year of an undergraduate degree programme in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Waterloo
- Be a Canadian/Permanent resident or an International/study permit student
A total of two scholarships of CAD 10,000 each will be given to selected scholars. Out of the two scholarships, one will be given for Mechatronics Engineering and one for Computer Engineering or Systems Design Engineering.
Documents How can you apply?
Students taking admission in the first year of Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Systems Design Engineering would be automatically considered as the applicants for this scholarship.
Application accept throughtout the year.
Selection will be made on the basis of the following factors -
- Academic excellence
- Extracurricular achievements of the students as assessed through the Admission Information Form.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more