AP Social Empowerment Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Social Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications for AP Social Empowerment Fellowship 2021 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship aims for scholars to work in tandem with the government and support the design of innovative and self-sustainable solutions in the field of school education. The fellows selected for the programme will receive a monthly stipend of INR 60,000 to 85,000 per month.
AP Social Empowerment Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible for the fellowship:
- Masters degree holders with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Minimum 60% marks in both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
- Must possess a consistent track record of a high academic & workplace background and showcase his/her potential for leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in data collection and synthesis of multiple data sources
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
The following benefits will be received by the selected scholars:
- For the first year, a monthly stipend of up to INR 60,000 to 85,000 per month which will be modulated based on the applicant's educational background and work experience.
- For the second year, an annual increment of up to 20% based on the performance of the applicant.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Curriculum vitae
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on 'New User' and provide relevant details.
Step 3: Fill the application form with all the required information.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 02nd February 2021
The selection procedure of the applicants has been distributed in the following way:
- Screening of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal interview
Terms and Conditions
- Performance in standardized examinations such as GRE/GATE/GMAT/CAT/NEET/JEE/OTHER STATE, NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS will be taken into consideration during the shortlisting of candidates.
- The candidates are advised to mention the marks of their standardized examination in their CV.
- Professional certifications obtained in relevant verticals are desirable, but not essential.
- An indicative list of specializations benchmarked to appropriate verticals include:
- Public policy
- Public administration
- Social work
- Public health
- Computer science/computer applications etc
from highly reputed national and international institutions.
- For some of the verticals the candidates must possess the qualifications as detailed below:
- Vertical qualification
- Health & nutrition programs
- MBBS from highly reputed institute with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Sports & extracurricular programs
- Should have at least participated in State Level Sports meet with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Sports, NCC, scouts etc along with a Master's degree in Physical Education
- Cultural & co-curricular programs
- Masters in Fine Arts/Music/Art/Crafts with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Green Initiatives Bachelors of Horticulture or equivalent from a reputed institute with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Applications from all specializations and all institutions listed or not listed above will be considered on individual merit.
- Maximum eligible age limit for the fellowship is 35 years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more