24th Anuvrat Essay Writing Competition 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Akhil Bhartiya Anuvrat Nyas, New Delhi invites entries for 24th Anuvrat Essay Writing Competition 2019 from school students of up to class 12. The purpose of this competition is to create awareness among the school students to bring out their writing skills while maintaining a competitive spirit amongst them. The best entries will receive varied prizes, consolation awards, honour and merit/appreciation certificates.
24th Anuvrat Essay Writing Competition 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this competition, a participant must be studying in class 1 to 12. He/She can participate in the following groups -
- Junior Group: Class 1 to 8
- Senior Group: Class 9 to 12
- 3 graded prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd winning essays in each group
- Some consolation prizes for each participating group
- Honour for best participants
- Merit/appreciation certificate for commendable essay writers
Documents How can you apply?
Step 1: Write an essay in 350-600 words (For Junior group students) OR 750-1000 words (For Senior group students) on below-mentioned topics –
- How to Develop a Superior or Glorious Personality
- Acharya Mahapragya – In My Vision
Step 2: Mention the name, class and complete address of the school on the cover page.
Step 3: Submit the written essays through school at the following centre:
Akhil Bharatiya Anuvrat Nyas,
Anuvrat Bhawan, 210, Deendayal Upadhyaya Marg,
New Delhi -110002
Deadline for essay submission – 30th September 2019
Result declaration – December 2019
The final selection will be made by the panel of judges.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is free of cost and no charge is to be paid in any case.
- Essays must be written as per the mentioned word limit.
- All entries received will become the property of Anuvrat Nyas.
- No submission at the centre will be accepted after 30th September 2019.
- The essay can be written in English or Hindi.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more