ANU Fellowship for Climate Action 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Anant National University invites applications for ANU Fellowship for Climate Action 2020 from young climate activists, entrepreneurs, and working professionals. The Fellowship for Climate Action is a unique one-year immersive programme for 20 fellows each year that is based on a mentor-mentee framework. The selected fellows will receive up to 100% fellowship.
ANU Fellowship for Climate Action 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be young climate activists, entrepreneurs or working professionals
- Have already achieved a record of accomplishment in mitigating climate change, or have advanced transferable skills, and would like to be propelled into working with the climate pioneers of their field
- Be able to show a demonstrated strong commitment to working towards solutions for climate change
In the first year of the fellowship, the selected fellows will receive at least 50% of scholarships covering the cost of tuition, boarding, and lodging. Limited 100% of scholarships are available. The fellows will also receive accommodation and transportation (to and from the fellowship accommodation).
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to start the application.
Step 2: Provide the required details and sign up.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to complete the application.
Step 4: Fill in the required details.
Step 5: Enclose the supporting documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Application deadline (3rd round): 15th May 2020
The following elements will be considered for the selection:
- Online Application
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
Terms and Conditions
- Fellows are expected to take on leadership positions in the USD 2 trillion Climate Change industry. They are also invited to remain a member of the Fellowship for Climate Action community.
- The Fellowship for Climate Action covers all travel costs pertaining to the Fellowship. It includes accommodation in Ahmedabad, as well as an accommodation stipend for Term 5.
- The Fellowship is designed for those who have already achieved a record of accomplishment in mitigating climate change, or have advanced transferable skills, and would like to be propelled into working with the climate pioneers of their field.
- Applicants must be able to show a demonstrated strong commitment to working towards solutions for climate change.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more