ANU College of Law International Excellence Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Australian National University (ANU) invites applications for ANU College of Law International Excellence Scholarship from international students who have made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law. The goal of this scholarship is to support the postgraduate education of meritorious law students. Selected students will receive AUD 20,000 per year.
ANU College of Law International Excellence Scholarship DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Be a citizen of India/ Indonesia/ Malaysia/ Pakistan/ Singapore/ Thailand or Vietnam
- Have applied for the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law
- Have an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.5 out of 7 or above
A total of 5 scholarships are on offer under this scholarship program. The selected scholars will receive AUD 20,000 per annum in one instalment, after the census date of the first semester of their postgraduate program.
Documents How can you apply?
There is no additional application process for this scholarship. Students meeting the eligibility criteria and applying to study at ANU College of Law will automatically be considered for this scholarship program.
Selections will be made on the basis of the academic merit. Students may be required to write a short statement in case the highest academic merit cannot be separated.
Terms and Conditions
- Recipient of this award is permitted to hold concurrent scholarships as outlined in the ANU Coursework Scholarship procedure.
- Recipient of the scholarship is required to enrol in a full-time course of 24 units in the first semester of LLM program.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
For more information on terms and conditions, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more