ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Australian National University invites applications for ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 from class 12 passed students who wish to pursue an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business & Economics. The goal of the scholarship is to reward meritorious students and to support their educational outcomes in terms of the development of professional skills and to prepare them for higher study or employment as well. Recipients of this scholarship would get 100% international full tuition fee waiver.
ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Have applied for an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics
- Have obtained excellent merit in last qualification as determined by the CBE academic panel
A total of 6 scholars will be selected under this scholarship who will receive full sponsorship for the international tuition fees for the duration of the undergraduate program offered by ANU College of Business & Economics.
Documents How can you apply?
There is no additional application process for this scholarship. Students meeting the eligibility criteria and applying to study at the College of Business and Economics will automatically be considered for this scholarship program. The successful students commencing their studies for Semester 1 (February) 2020 will be notified via email by 2 October 2019.
Runs throughout the year.
Selections will be made on the basis of the academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Recipient of this award must not hold any other scholarship, grant or award offered by ANU.
- Recipient of the scholarship is required to enrol in a full-time course of 24 units per semester in the course program offered by ANU College of Business and Economics.
- Recipients are expected to maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70% or above in each semester.
- The selection committee reserves the right to offer no award if there is no applicant of sufficient merit.
For more information on terms and conditions, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more