ANU College of Business and Economics International Partnership Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Australian National University invites applications for ANU College of Business & Economics International Partnership Scholarship from students enrolling/currently studying in an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics. The purpose of this scholarship is to support diversity, continue engagement with the recognised partner institutions of ANU and to strengthen educational outcomes for students. Selected students will receive AUD 10,000 per annum.
ANU College of Business and Economics International Partnership Scholarship DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Have applied for an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics
- Be a current student of, or has graduated from an approved ANU College of Business and Economics partner program and institution
- Have obtained excellent merit in last qualifications as determined by the academic panel of College of Business and Economics
AUD 10,000 per year will be paid to the selected students for the duration of two years. The scholarship will be paid in equal instalments are the beginning of each year.
Documents How can you apply?
There is no additional application process for this scholarship. Students meeting the eligibility criteria and applying to study at the College of Business and Economics will automatically be considered for this scholarship program.
Runs throughout the year.
Selections will be made on the basis of the academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The successful students who are commencing their studies in Semester 1 (February) 2020 will be notified via email by 2 October 2019.
- Recipient of this award must not hold any other scholarship, grant or award offered by ANU.
- Recipient of the scholarship is required to enrol in a full-time course of 24 units per semester.
- Recipients need to maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 % or above in each semester.
- The selection committee reserves the right to offer no award if there is no applicant of sufficient merit.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more