ANU College of Business and Economics India Excellence Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Australian National University (ANU) invites applications for ANU College of Business & Economics International Excellence Scholarship from undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. The purpose of this scholarship is to support diversity and to strengthen educational outcomes for students in terms of preparation for further study/employment and skills development. Selected students will receive a benefit of AUD 10,000 per annum.
ANU College of Business and Economics India Excellence Scholarship DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Be a citizen of India
- Have applied for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at the ANU College of Business and Economics
- Have obtained excellent merit in the final years of schooling as determined by the CBE academic panel
The selected students will receive AUD 10,000 per annum in one instalment. The award will be paid after the census date of the first semester.
Documents How can you apply?
There is no additional application process for this scholarship. The students meeting eligibility criteria and applying to study at the College of Business and Economics will automatically be considered for this scholarship program. Successful commencing students for Semester 1 (February) 2020 will be notified via email by 2 October 2019.
Application accepted throughout the year
Selections will be made on the basis of the academic merit and scholarship application.
Terms and Conditions
- Recipient of this award must not hold other scholarship, grant or award offered by ANU.
- Recipient of the scholarship is required to enrol in a full-time course of 24 units per semester in the course program offered by ANU College of Business and Economics.
- The selection committee reserves the right to offer no award if there is no applicant of sufficient merit.
For more information on terms and conditions, visit the link
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more