The Anant Fellowship 2024-25
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 21-02-2024 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
The Anant Fellowship 2024-25 is an opportunity offered by Anant National University (India's First DesignX University) for undergraduate degree holders in any discipline. This global, year-long postgraduate programme prepares and empowers individuals to become solutionaries who can design, build, and preserve equitable built environments. With more than 160 fellows trained from across 6 continents and 18 countries, the program boasts a diverse and impactful alumni network. Selected fellows are eligible for need-based scholarships ranging from 25% to 100% of tuition fees.
Source: Anant National University
The Anant Fellowship 2024-25
To be eligible, an applicant must:-
- hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- demonstrate a commitment to improving the built environment
- possess a strong academic record and extracurricular achievements
Note:- Final-year students and applicants with or without work experience are encouraged to apply.
Candidates selected for the fellowship program will receive a need-based scholarship covering 25% to 100% of tuition fees and other benefits.
Note:- Applicable to the AY 2024-25 cohort.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Copy of degree certificate(s)
- A passport-size photo
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below -
Step 1: Click on 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID.)
Step 3: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 4: To Register, sign in manually or sign up with Google, fill in the online application and submit the application form.
Step 5: The programme team will send a confirmation email after receiving the email.
Round Two Application Deadline - 30th April 2024
Round Three Application Deadline - 31st July 2024
Note:- The date mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the provider.
The selection will be done on a mutual balance fit of need and merit analysed through the laid down stages of:
- Application review
- Telephonic interview
- Personal interview
Successful applicants will be invited to participate in a two-stage interview process.
Stage 1: One-on-one telephone interview with a member of the program team.
Stage 2: Personal interview with a panel from the university, including the program director and other faculty members.
Terms and Conditions
- The Class will begin in September 2024.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more