AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) invites applications for its Higher Education Scholarship Fund for the Year 2019. The purpose of the AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education 2019 is to provide support to Muslim students in need for Higher and Technical education. The scholarship aims to support talented and able individuals from the Muslim community gain the right skills and qualifications required to grab contemporary opportunities and walk at the same pace with the fast-evolving world. Students from economically poor families can avail a scholarship of up to 100% of the academic fee.
AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a Muslim student belonging to an economically poor family
- Have passed at least Class 12th/equivalent from any Board
- Be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines
- Be a meritorious and needy student
Note: Candidates pursuing higher education in the Professional disciplines of Medical, Law, Journalism, and Engineering will be given preference. Additionally, top universities and colleges like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC, and others will be given preference.
The scholarship recipients can avail up to 100% of academic fees per year depending on their genuine need.
- Passing certificates/mark sheets of class 10th & 12th or equivalent
- All the previous year’s mark sheets of the Professional course (for candidates already enrolled in a course)
- Photocopy of address proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card)
- Passport sized photographs
How can you apply?
Candidates can apply for the AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education 2019 through online mode only by following the steps below-
Step 1: Visit the online application portal.
Step 2: Fill in the form with the required details including personal, academic, and reference details.
Step 3: Recheck all the information and click on Submit.
Step 4: After the submission of the application, send a scanned copy of all the relevant documents/certificates through email to email@example.com
Application deadline- 5th July 2019
The scholarship will be granted only to meritorious and needy students after complete background verification check.
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship also covers technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at Graduation level.
- The scholarship disbursal will be done only through cheques to the respective college. No cash disbursal will be entertained.
- No hard copy application will be accepted. The application must be sent through online mode only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more