Amity University Admission Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Amity University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 is a fee-waiver scholarship for students who are applying for admission into an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Amity University. The university offers a variety of scholarships for students based on their academic merit, sports performance and other achievements. The selected scholars will receive a scholarship ranging from 20% to 100% waiver on the tuition fees.
Amity University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 Deadline31-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Apply for admission into an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Amity University (any branch)
- Fulfil the academic requirements of the respective course
- Qualify CAT/MAT/GMAT examination (for admission into MBA programme)
NOTE: To get detailed information about the academic requirements for each scholarship, refer to the 'Scholarship Detail' document below.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get up to 100% waiver on their tuition fees depending on their academic merit or sports achievement. Different categories of scholarships include –
- Fast Track Admission Scholarship
- Up to 100% fee waiver (excluding security deposit and boarding and lodging cost)
- Applicable only for programmes after 10+2
- Students will get direct admission into the course
- Not applicable for Architecture/Design/Education/Fashion/Fine Arts/Law and Physical Education programs
- Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate/Postgraduate applicants
20% to 100% fee waiver (varies based on applicant's academic merit and the campus where the application has been made)
- Sports Scholarship
- 100% fee waiver for International players
- 50% fee waiver for national medal winners
- 25% fee waiver for national participation
For more scholarship details, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
- Passport Size Photograph (3.5 x 4.5cm width in jpg/gif/png/jpeg/bmp format)
- Scanned mark sheet of Class 10/12/Graduation in jpg/gif/png/jpeg/bmp format
- Valid personal e-mail ID and contact number
- Scorecard of CAT/MAT/GMAT
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Fill in the basic details, enter the preferred programme along with the campus choice. Enter nationality and hostel accommodation as well.
Step 3: Fill in the details about the discipline of the programme selected in the previous step.
Step 4: Enter details like gender, DOB, and address.
Step 5: Upload recent passport size coloured photograph and scanned copies of the documents.
Step 6: Pay the application fee of INR 1,100 via online mode. Payment can be made via Debit/credit card or net banking.
Step 7: Appear for and qualify the Written Test as well as an English language test followed by GD or PI.
Step 8: If the admission is granted, the applicants will automatically be considered for the available scholarships based on merit-based or sports-based achievements.
Admission Deadline – 15th June 2021 (Undergraduate)
Admission Deadline – 31st October (Postgraduate)
Application Deadline - 31st August 2021 (for Sports Scholarship)
The selection of the scholars will be made based on merit-based or sports achievements.
Terms and Conditions
- The aggregate of all marks in Class XII is to be taken (excluding Physical Education, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Vocational & Non-written subjects).
- The candidate should have scored aggregate marks as per the eligibility.
- The candidate should have passed in all subjects.
- The candidate should have appeared in the Class XII examinations.
- Amity University reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the scholarship awarded if the candidate is found ineligible at any time.
- The candidate should not have improved his/her marks in any subject by appearing for improvement/supplementary examination in the same/succeeding year of passing Class XII.
- For boards with the non-semester system for 11th and 12th (i.e., combined mark sheet for 11th & 12th), only 12th marks along with practicals shall be considered for UG scholarship.
- UG Scholarships applicable to CBSE/ISCE/State boards.
- To continue availing 100% scholarship, students must secure a position in the top 5% of the merit list for the program.
- For the continuation of the 50% scholarship, students will have to secure a position in the top 10% of the merit list for the program.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more