Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students 2017-18, Rajasthan
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students is an initiative by the Government of Rajasthan to support students from the SC community and help them pursue their PhD studies. Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive a monthly fellowship of INR 15,000.
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students 2017-18, Rajasthan DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Belong to Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Be a domicile of Rajasthan
- Be a postgraduate student having scored a minimum of 55% marks in Postgraduation examination
- Be enrolled in a PhD course in any of the following:
- Public administration
- Political science
- Be less than 35 years of age
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakhs
The students selected for the scholarship will receive a monthly stipend of INR 15,000 for a duration of 3 years.
Documents How can you apply?
Students need to submit a commitment through a non-judicial stamp of INR 100 along with the application form. All the relevant documents and the application form can be sent to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- A total of 6 students will be selected for the fellowship.
- A maximum of two students can apply from a single family/parent.
- Applicants will have to apply for this scheme within a period of 1 month from the date of advertisement.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more